The blue sky of fall invites you. It is a great time of the year to engage in recreational activities in Jeju, the beautiful southern island of Korea. Paragliding in the blue sky will surely relieve stress accumulated from mundane daily life.
Wollangbong (Darangswi Oreum) Paragliding in Wollangbong affords a bird’s eye view of the beautiful island where roe deer ramble. Many ranches and empty farmland around the oreum (parasitic volcano) hill ensure safe landing, making it proper for beginners.
Gunsan Up in the mountain, one can see Hallasan, the highest mountain of South Korea, northeast and the sea beyond the Daepyeong-ri village south. To the east unfurl the city of Seogwipo and islands like Munseom and Supseom in the sea. Paragliders take off here to see the Jesu sea all arounf while flying.
Geumakbong (Geomeun Oreum) The crater on the top of the peak can be reached by car. From the top, one can see the oreum hills all over the island and the sea to the north, south and west.
#2 Tandem flying for two in Jeju
1. Phone meeting with a service provider (a day before or two to three days ahead)
2. Set up an appointment to receive flying schedule
3. Meet the service provider at a predetermined place (check whether you need a pick up)
4. Arrive at the paragliding site on the scheduled day and make sure to get the brief explanation on flying techniques and guidelines before flying
5. Start paragliding
Tandem flying for two people, other accessory equipment are provided and those without a car can be picked up in a nearby place with an advanced reservation.
Geumakbong (Geumak-ri, Hallim-eup), Wollangbong (Songdang-ri, Gujwa-eup), Miyaksan (Donghong-dong, Seogqipo), Gunsan (Daepyeong-ri, Andeok-myeon), Byeoldobong, Smuiak
* When flying is canceled due to bad weather, a refund can be made. But if you give up the session for a personal reason, no refund can ne made.