Korea Medical Hub showcases Korea's medical facilities as a destination for international visitos.
We provides credible information on renowned healthcare specialists in English, Chinese and Japanese. We strive to assist international medical tourists coming to Korea for their satisfaction and wellbeing.
Sep 21, 2011
Bukchon Guest House in Seoul, Korea
The Bukchon Guest House is designed for travelers who want to experience traditional Korean house. Totally remodeled, enjoy the real beauty of traditional Korean house which is made of 100% natural materials such as pine wood and yellow mud.
Bukchon is locared in the center of Seoul which means a few minutes to all major attractions, night life and public transportation. Friendly staffs are always available to assist you. Gain unforgettable memory at Bukchon Guest House.
Check-In: After 13:00
Check-Out: Before 11:00
* There is no curfew.
* Guests can use living room from 8:00~22:00
* Complimentary breakfast is provided. (Only bread, jam & butter, Coffee & tea)
* Refrigerator, washing machine is available without any charge
* All rooms are equipped with wireless internet, air-conditioner and hair dryer
* Wash kit is provided. (Soap, shampoo,toothpaste, towel)
1. Incheon International Airport --> Take Limouisine Bus # 6011
2. Get off at Anguk Station (About 1 hour from the airport)
It takes approx. 10 minutes from Anguk Station to Bukchon Guest House 1.
* Pickup service is available from Anguk Station *