1) Vinegar contains more than 60 kinds of organic acids that are beneficial to the intestines like acetic acid, citric acid, succinic acid, and malic acid. Having one cup of vinegar everyday helps solve skin allergy.
2) Vinegar helps stimulate metabolism and burn accumulated fat to reduce body fat. Rich in amino acids and vitamins, it helps mitigate under-nutrition resulting from a diet.
3) Its main ingredient, acetic acid boosts metabolism to release waste from the body. And citric acid helps the body’s absorption of calcium and cleans intestinal walls to help activate the intestines and treat constipation. Vinegar is also great for skin.
An American columnist praised vinegar that can prevent various diseases as ‘miracle water given by nature’. ‘Why did he think so highly of it?
1) When you engage in lots of physical activities, energy is consumed and lactic acid is secreted. Most of it is discharged in urine, but if one is exhausted, lactic acid remains in the body causing muscle pain, arthralgia, and such. Organic acids in vinegar resolve lactic acid into harmless water and carbon dioxides. This is why one should take in vinegar when feeling tired.
2) Vinegar helps remove cholesterol sticking to the walls of blood vessels and boost their flexibility. It also prevents sugar from turning into fat and boosts fat metabolism, thereby preventing high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and more.
3) The enzyme angiotensin contained in vinegar helps to lower blood pressure, preventing high blood pressure.
So it is clear that vinegar is good for health. But it is still difficult to take in. This is why vinegar beverages came into existence: they reduce the sourness and make it much enjoyable for men and women of all ages. The recommendation is to have it mixed with water or milk in a 1:2 to 1:4 mixture ratio. One should determine the dilution ratio depending on one’s taste. They come in various flavors such as pomegranate and blueberry.
If you take in vinegar or an empty stomach, it may damage the stomach walls. If taken in a large quantity at one time, the body fluid may become strongly acid. One should take only one or two cups of diluted vinegar. If one has stomach ulcer or a bad kidney, one should consult with a doctor before taking vinegar.