- You may experience some pain with light bleeding, swelling and bruise for a couple of days after the surgery.
- Place an ice pack for 3~4 days after the surgery, then switch to a hot pack after that.
- The suture will be removed after 7 days. You can wear makeup after removing suture.
- Do not remove bandage, cast or cottons inside your nose voluntarily without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid strenous exercise for 3 weeks after the surgery. Light walk is recommended.
- Avoid sauna or public bath for 3 weeks after the surgery. Take light shower at home is recommended.
- Do not blow nose vigorously for 2 weeks after the surgery.
- Only take pain killer and anti-biotic prescribed by the doctor.
- Drinking and smoking is not allowed for 3 weeks after the surgery.
- Start wearing eye glasses or sunglasses 3 weeks after the surgery. If the osteotomy is performed during the surgery, start wearing them after a month.