Jun 29, 2011

Il-Kook Song had LASIK surgery at i Love Eye Center

Il-Kook Song, TV actor
Obtained a glitter of charisma after LASIK!

Before R)Myopia-3.45 Astigmatism-0.5  
          L)Myopia-4.25 Astigmatism-0.7
After   R/L) 1.2


Bad eyesight is a handicap for an actor. If the condition of the eye is bad, it disturbs concentration on the action. when I feel bad with my eye condition, it is really hard to concentrate and act as the character. Of course eyesight is precious for everyone, but for actors, the eye is one of the biggest tools for acting. When expressing delicate emotions, the eye takes the most significant part, more than the words themselves or any gesture. Also if I wear contact lens when I do martial arts or filming outside, the lens itself is disturbing and sometimes I've even lost one. Also the lenses cause lots of eye diseases. Wearing lenses always ends in disaster. Now I recall those times and think - How pathetic my eyes were. Finally I have decided to have a surgery and consulted with others who have already had the surgery, and they all recommended i Love Eye Center, so I visited there. Before I decided, I consulted with others who already experienced it and I became confident that it is safe. One of the big reasons that I could perform so well was because of the LASIK surgery. I'd like to say thanks to the staff of i Love Eye Center, who helped me get my eyesight back. I promise that I will do my best and be an even better actor. Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment