Apr 22, 2011

Rhinoplasty with a silicone implant

Transformed like a model in the magazine
Since I had a nose that is not really low but small, I’ve always wanted to have a sharp and more noticeable nose. Although Gore-Tex is widely used for rhinoplasty, I decided to go for a silicone implant instead because I heard that the Gore-Tex is hard to reshape when necessary. After surgery, all my friends told me that something is different on my face, which looks beautiful, but they have no idea what the difference really is. Now, with simple make-up, I can see a lot of difference on my face than before. With sunglasses, I look like a model in the magazine.




- Hyangki Kim, jewelry designer

3 comments:

  1. The nose of each patient for rhinoplasty surgery interest have specific characteristics that strongly influences extent and depending on racial origin. These give a strong facial feature so I am interested on these procedure

    goretex rhinoplasty Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.


    goretex rhinoplasty Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'm planning to do goretex rhinoplasty after reading your post, I'm thinking about you said.

    ReplyDelete