Apr 29, 2011

Just Had a LASEK Surgery

Hello, my name is Scott Miles and I’m currently working at the department of English in Sogang University as a professor.
I’ve worn a pair of glasses or contact lenses during my whole life. I’ve always wanted to live without carrying glasses or wearing contact lenses. One day, my friend introduced me BS Eye Center and I decided to have vision correction surgery. All staffs in BS Eye Center were very kind and took good care of patients.
I had a LASEK surgery. On the contrary to my worry, the surgery was done very quickly without any pain. I had a little discomfort for two days after the surgery. However, I was not worried at all because BS Eye Center already explained every step from initial exam to healing process. So I knew I may experience a little bit of discomfort for the next few days after the surgery, and there was nothing to worry about. Now I am satisfied with my vision. I want to thank BS Eye Center for your advanced and friendly medical service. I will recommend BS Eye Center to those of you who need vision correction.


 L: from -8.0  to 0.9
R: from -8.0 to 0.9

Scott Miles
English Professor at SoGang University


No comments:

Post a Comment