Apr 26, 2011

Acupuncture

I had back pain for previous 3-5 years which came occasionally. After spending a lot of time skiing in 2009 the pain in my back became unbearable with pain travelling down my legs. I was unclear to bend and sit down for any long periods. I went to see a western doctor who recommend immediate surgery which I did not want to do. I received western physical therapy for one month but no improvement.

In april 2009 I visited Jaseng Clinic and first met Dr Song. He said that he could help me with oriental medicine. - I was doubtful.

Now, early 2010, I am completely free of pain in my back and legs. I’m doing what I could not do last year.

The treatment was not painful or intrusive and I would like to express my sincere thanks to Dr Song and all the staff at Jaseng clinic - Shilla Hotel.

Thank you.

- Gary Barber, Lumbar Herniated Disc

2 comments:

  1. Its really wonderful Blog. The costs of the medical tourism insurance coverage should be taken into account when before the patient goes for treatment. To help out times of emergencies, this cover should also cover the evacuation cost.

    Gastric Banding India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comment. The medical package cost does not include the insurance, however, we do offer optional insurance coverage for those who request it.

    ReplyDelete