Aug 5, 2011

Tennis Elbow Treatment


Patient Name : Lucky Jaiswol (28)
Disorder : Tennis Elbow
Doctor : Ho-Cheol Song
 
First of all I would like to say thank you to the doctor & the nurse who are really kind & understanding to me & my medical problems. The doctor & nurse has made their best effects in understanding me & my problems even though they have tough time in understanding my English.
 
Further,I am really impressed by the amazing Hospitality service & the doctor's approach in understanding my real trouble & reason - my problem. Then, finally attaching the root cause - my problem & eliminating it, step-by-step.
 
My over all experience with the doctor & the hospital wat great & i believe that i will definitely go back to india fit & fine.
 
Thanks.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment